Bank at your convenience using a touch-tone phone with MemberDirect® Phone Banking available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Phone Banking requires a Personal Access Code (PAC). If you don’t know, or have forgotten, your PAC, please call or visit your local branch.
Simply phone 1.844.320.5380.
MemberDirect Phone Banking enables you to:
- Access your account information
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Change your Personal Access Code
- List or cancel future dated transfers
- Have your Kindred Member Card number and MemberDirect Personal Access Code ready when you call (remember to press the # key after you enter those numbers).
- Please allow 2-4 days for bill payments to be processed.
- When you pay a bill, you will be given a confirmation number. Be sure to keep this number for your records.
- At any time, you can press 8 to repeat the options, 9 to return to the previous menu, or 0 to transfer to a Member Services Representative*.
- To exit, press the * key.
* Only available during regular business hours.
Our Phone Banking branch codes
61 Mount Forest
62 New Hamburg
64 Head Office