Download our mobile app
Kindred mobile apps are available on iPhone and Android devices. With a host of convenient features, they're a fast and secure way to handle everyday banking wherever and whenever it suits you.
Which app should you use?
At this time, both the new Kindred Credit Union App and the existing Kindred Credit Union (Legacy) App are available for download and use. You may choose which app works best for you. Read on to learn more.
- The new Kindred Credit Union App is best for Kindred personal members.
- At this time our new Kindred Credit Union App does not have small business functionality, so Kindred small business members should continue to use the Kindred Credit Union (Legacy) App. We’ll be continuing development on small business functionality which will be available on the new Kindred Credit Union App in the future.
- If you’re a current Kindred personal member and have already been using our app, you’re welcome to continue using this legacy version for the time being.
When you first log in
- When you log in to the new app, you must use your access card number. (This is different than your debit card number.) Don’t have your access card handy? Please get in touch with the Member Contact Centre and we’ll get you set up in no time.
- If you’re a current Kindred personal member and have already been using our app, settings from the Kindred Credit Union (legacy) App will not transfer over to the new Kindred Credit Union App. Settings such as saved logins, biometrics, or QuickView will need to be set up again.
- Some members may experience a delay after logging in for the first time. This is your banking history loading within the new Kindred Credit Union App and will only happen when logging in the first time.
With our mobile apps you can:
- Deposit cheques quickly and securely
- Pay bills immediately or schedule a payment; add or delete payees
- Transfer funds immediately or schedule a transfer — including Interac® e-Transfers!
- Calculate your mortgage payment or your retirement needs
- Change your Personal Access Code (PAC)
- Update Increased Authorization settings
- Find nearby branches and/or ATMs
- See memorized accounts from online banking
- Check the latest rates