1. Access Card Number
2. Personal Access Code (PAC) (PAC is simply another name for ‘password’.)
Tip! You’ll find the 8 digits you need on the back of your Access Card, which looks like this. >>
Don’t have your Access Card or Personal Access Code handy? Call our Member Contact Centre
If you wish to use the inter-member transfer feature, you can also authorize an Inter-member
Transfer Agreement at this time.
1. Got to online.kindredcu.com.
2. In the Access Card Number field, enter your access card number. (Note that the first eight digits may be pre-filled and you do not need to include the dash.)
3. In the Access Code (PAC) field, enter the temporary PAC that Kindred provided to you. (PAC is simply another name for ‘password’.)
4. Click Login. When prompted, create your own personalized PAC, following the requirements.
You’re ready to do your banking online!