Buying a home may be the single most significant financial decision you ever make. There are at least three great reasons to have a Kindred mortgage: competitive rates, flexible terms, and quality service!
- With a pre-approved mortgage, Kindred guarantees your rate for 90 days
- With relationship pricing, you may qualify for up to an additional 0.5% off our posted rates, special rates when listed include the relationship pricing discount
- Profit sharing acts like a refund on your mortgage, providing additional savings on interest
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly payment schedules available
- Pay down your mortgage faster with the 20/20 prepayment feature; each year you can:
- make a lump sum payment of up to 20% of the remaining principal
- increase your payments by up to 20% of your original payment amount
- Friendly, expert advice from your Kindred Personal Lending Specialist
- Arrange transfer payments automatically from any Kindred account
- Competitive, affordable mortgage insurance options
Kindred is committed to building and maintaining strong relationships with members. As a Kindred member, you can qualify for up to an additional 0.5% off our posted residential mortgage rates, based on the number of Kindred services that you use. This, in addition to competitive posted rates, results in attractive and affordable rates for our members. See your credit union Personal Lending Specialist for more details. NOTE: Special rates when listed include the relationship pricing discount.
Pre-Approved Guaranteed Rate
With a pre-approved mortgage, Kindred guarantees your rate for 90 days. This way, you know exactly what kind of financing is available before making an offer to purchase. If market rates decrease during the 90-day period, your pre-approved rate may be adjusted accordingly.
If you purchase a new home while you still have a mortgage with Kindred, you can transfer your existing mortgage to your new property without penalty (applies to property in Ontario only).
For most families, farms, and businesses, the biggest debt and the biggest monthly expense are one and the same: the mortgage. Kindred's mortgage life insurance helps ensure the security of your family home in the event that an insured person dies.
Standard terms and conditions apply to all Kindred loan products.
We encourage all members to exercise discipline and stewardship with the use of credit and repayment of debt.
*Rate subject to change. Rate includes relationship pricing. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is equivalent to the Annual Interest Rate. APR assumes no fees or charges apply. If fees or charges apply, your APR would increase.