In memoriam of Clifford (Cliff) Schott... Expand/Collapse
It is with sadness that we share with you that Cliff Schott passed away on Sunday, December 4, 2016. Cliff was a dedicated staff member of our credit union – he was a Branch Manager in Elmira and retired as Executive Director in 1992. His deep commitment to the work we do together was further evidenced in his service on our Board of Directors. Cliff’s leadership was integral in nurturing the unique link between Mennonite traditions of mutual aid and the cooperative philosophy of the credit union movement.
Visitation and funeral details are available on The Erb & Good website.
- December 6, 2016 > Qtrade Investor named top online brokerage in Canada by Surviscor
- December 6, 2016 > Kindred Credit Union Supports Elmira District Community Living and Mennohomes in Providing Affordable and Supportive Housing
- December 1, 2016 > Each One, Teach One – Financial literacy for our members
- November 29, 2016 > Kindred Credit Union supports work of Reception House and Welcome Home in Welcoming Newcomer Refugees to Waterloo Region
- November 22, 2016 > Kindred Credit Union supports 12 Canadian Foodgrains Bank growing projects in Southwestern Ontario
- November 17, 2016 > Kindred Credit Union recognized as a Living Wage Champion
Keeping your computer's operating system and software up-to-date are two of the most important ways of staying safe online.