We wouldn’t be a financial institution if we didn’t charge fees for our services and you wouldn’t be a regular person if these fees didn’t frustrate you.
At Kindred our philosophy is to charge you a fair fee for the service you use. While that may sound obvious, it’s not always the same at other financial institutions. We’re committed to offering you competitive packages and a pay-as-you-go option that is priced fairly.
Guidelines for Setting Service Fees
Kindred’s member-appointed Board of Directors has established the following six guidelines for setting service fees:
- Members using the same service are to receive fair and equitable treatment.
- Members in extraordinary circumstances may receive extraordinary consideration.
- It is important that members perceive service fees as fair and competitive, and that value is received for the service rendered.
- With fair and favourable pricing relative to the marketplace, members are to pay their fair share of costs for the services that they use.
- Charges and fees may be set to stimulate the usage of certain services or to deter undesirable practices, such as the writing of NSF cheques.
- In general, charges and fees are to be competitive in comparison with similar services or deterrent intentions available elsewhere.
Click here to download our current Personal Service Fees booklet. (PDF)
Click here to download our current Business Service Fees booklet. (PDF)
Click here to download our current Organization Service Fees booklet. (PDF)
Click here to download our Personal Chequing Plan Comparison Chart. (PDF)